In 1986, our very first composite part was a filament wound e-glass / epoxy tube wound on a simple cardboard core.
Starting with that simple beginning, our focus has always been to fabricate, test and deliver consistent, excellent quality structural composites. Because of this focus, we have built strong business relationships and many long term customers.
It is our goal, at CCDI Composites, to team with customers to become your long term supplier of consistently excellent quality composite structural tubing.
- Founded in 1986 as ASEA Composites
- ASEA and Brown Boveri merged to become ABB Composites in 1988
- CCDI Composites was born through a Stock Purchase in February 1993 by F. Good
- CCDI is a Financially Strong Company
- Facilities, (29,000 Sq. Feet) Poised for Additional High Production Growth
- Located in a Strong Composites & Industrial Area
Specializing in filament winding and apply that expertise to products in a variety of industries including:
Our capabilities cover the full range of product requirements:
- Process Development
- Tool Fabrication
We do both build-to-print, as well as complete fabrication through production.